Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Nephi's Courage

Sorry I did my 1st post then disappeared - our ward was part of a "take 3 wards and make 4" reorganization - but now I'm back doing my favorite calling...primary chorister again! 
So - with some kids knowing June's song and others maybe not knowing it I thought a fun, shiny visual was the order of the day.  So behold: My brass plates!
I'ts pretty easy, gold posterboard cut in 1/2, sharpie for the cover, printed pictures from Here but with a few changes - and I didn't do the chorus - to hard to keep flipping back and forth in my huge brass plates!  I'll show you the chorus later.   
 Since the back of the posterboard is white I hole punched 1 side, taped them together with mailing tape, then hole punch the 2nd.  I used big binder rings - I need to add a 3rd still.

For the 3rd verse I used pictures I had in my files.  Let me tell you about my files.... every General Conference I cut my Ensign's up to use as images for primary.  I have a file box with hanging files labled things like "Children/Youth", "Jesus", "Sacrament", "Blessings", "Prayer", "Scripture Stories" ect.  Then I go through them when creating song visuals.  Saves a ton of colored ink!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! Welcome back :)